- Orienting students to adopt Promising qualities of TEAMWORK and COMMUNICATION The department offers one post graduate program in the form of MBA (Master of Business Administration). The program is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and the syllabi and academic calendar followed is as per JNTU regulations.
- The order to develop the innate skills among students certain innovative practices are adopted by the department. Every day two periods are dedicated for seminars, team assignments. group discussions and various business and economics related activities.
- Students are encouraged to do regular case studies enabling them to understand the intricacies of management and appreciate the role of Manager in resolving them for better business decisions and sustenance.
- The department has well qualified and experienced faculty. The department has well equipped exclusive library for staff and students which houses various reference books, business manuals, reference material on marketing, finance, human resources, economics, computers and information technology.
The Department of MCA was established in the year 2008. The Department offers MCA course with an annual intake of 60 seats. The department has well qualified and experienced faculty. To be on par with the state-of-art technology, the department mainly concentrates on the following areas.
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Data Base Management Systems
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networks
- Distributed Operating System
- Multimedia Application Development
- Information Security
The department has a separate computer Lab equipped with latest software. The departmental library houses large volumes of various titles which serve both faculty and students.
The department has formed an exclusive student association AURA “Arena of Undefeatable Radiant Associates”. The Department concentrates on overall development of a student by conducting various extracurricular and co-curricular activities, Soft Skills, interpersonal skills, personality development skills etc under AURA.
We inculcate the principle “ Healthy Body with Healthy Mind leads to a Healthy society”.
We achieve this through the following activities:
- Personality Development Programs : We arrange special training programs on Communication skills, Soft skills, Presentation skills, Time management skills, Self assessment skills etc for developing a healthy mind in the student.
- Social Service Activities : Students are encouraged to participate in various blood donation camps, charity services, flood reliefactivities etc. This helps the student to develop a healthy love and responsibility towards the society.
- Sports & Game Sessions : We provide regular playing sessions to maintain the healthy body of students. Students are given proper training by experienced physical trainers. We are also providing gym facility for boys. This leads to maintain good health among the students so that they are able to think well and perform well in studies too.
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 1998. The department offers undergraduate program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Postgraduate program in ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING (EPE). The department has developed exclusive well equipped laboratories for suitable instruction and hands-on experience as per AICTE norms. Among these the Simulation of Electrical systems Laboratory which was started in year 2002 has sophisticated software on Power Systems, Power Electronics and Control Systems based on MATLAB and SIMULINK.
The department also has:
- Electro Mechanics Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
The Departmental library houses large volumes of various titles which serve both the faculty and students.
The under graduate students of the department are well placed in many national and international organizations. About 20% students have attained MS (Master of Science) in foreign countries and many others are placed in responsible positions in various organizations across the globe.
Our teaching methodologies include:
- Workshop Style: We use the most dynamic workshop style of training. We encourage students to actively involve in understanding concepts through hands-on, small-group and individual explorations, using real-time examples from the industry. This method enables us to make learners explore and master concepts in a more effective manner. It helps us to create a participant environment in which the learner is more likely to be involved and motivated. This style essentially creates learning experiences that guide, direct, and facilitate the acquisition of new knowledge by the learers.
- Production Style: We adopt production style of teaching engage students in instantaneous and innovative learn–by-practical method. This can enrich the understanding levels of learners with the meaningful and practical approach. We assign time-bound group assignments and encourage them to learn the intricacies of electrical and electronics engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was started in the year 1998. The department offers undergraduate program in Computer Science and Engineering.
The fast emerging scenario in the Information Technology necessitates the Department to actively extend its research and development activities.
The current course of study mainly focuses on areas such as:
- The department has three separate labs and an exclusive departmental library with reference books and other research related material. Being a forerunner in the field, the Department is constantly modernizing its facilities to address the ever-increasing technological challenges.
- The department has rich domain experts and experienced professionals to impart high quality professional training in graduate level with emphasis on basic principles of Computer Science and Engineering. Thus, we foster leading edge research in the fast emerging technology areas.
- We inculcate professional etiquette, strong ethical values, innovative research capabilities and leadership qualities among the young minds so as to work with a commitment to the progress of the nation.
- We involve students in industry-oriented real-lime projects to learn the concepts in a realistic manner for better growth and effective career opportunities
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in the year 1998. The department offers post graduate programme in VLSI Design in the year 2011. The M.Tech program in VLSI design will cover the fundamentals and engineering aspects of designing and developing IC-based systems. The state of the art VLSI technology requires research in physical devices as well as novel design and development of electronic circuits. The VLSI program will focus on the development of hands-on skills in designing semiconductor devices and circuits, architecting systems using embedded components such as CPU, memory and peripherals. Students will learn several topics that cut across different domains, starting from the lowest level of physical devices to the top level of application development. Students will learn CMOS VLSI Design, SOC Design, Advanced Embedded Systems, VLSI Design and Verification, Design of Analog and Mixed-Mode VLSI circuits, Advanced Microcontrollers, Low-Power VLSI Design and more. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to design, develop and prototype VLSI systems, apply verification methods, design-for-test techniques to IC designs for testable designs and high yield, and use hardware description languages to design cores and standalone logic.